knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, July 30, 2007

Eeyore's gloomy place


I'm mostly in Eeyore's gloomy place at the moment, no major reasons, just lots of small ones that have left me without the urge to knit or blog, the sun shone today and I'm hoping that will help to improve my mood!
These were for my Mum for her 80th birthday last week, I told her they were from Hecate cat as she's always telling me not to 'waste' my money on flowers, I'm pleased to say these have lasted nearly a week already!

The Irish Diamond shawl is growing slowly, my first shawl where the rows get longer not shorter - it's no wonder I'm not feeling the lurve for it at present. It isn't helped by the fact that the yarn is oiled for machine knitting and rather rough, I think it will wash out well at the end, I'm on teh 8th repeat of 14 so it is progressing even if more slowly than I want. I'm still trying to find something in my WIP's or stash that inspires me to want to knit though, I didn't even take knitting with me to work today - a real sign of knitting doldrums for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home