knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I may start knitting again!


As part of my birthday prsents a friend of mine has paid for two volumes of Barbara Walker's Treasury of Knitting Stitches, volume 2 has just arrived from the USA and I've been poring over it. I've also just been given the unabridges audiobook of Lord of the Rings - I forsee plenty of knitting while I listen, especially lace is much better to audio rather than television watching.
I heard that I'd successfully signed up to Secret Pal 11, I was so spoiled last time I did a Secret Pal I'm not sure if it can be as good but I'm looking forward to taking part again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me introduce myself, my name is Matt Dawson, and i'm a postgraduate student in sociology at the University Of Essex in England. I'm currently in the midst of writing my dissertation which concerns the use of blogs, what people write on them and why. For the purpose of this study i choose 40 blogs at random to study, yours was one of the ones i came up with. If you want further details about what exactly this study entails i'll happily provide them.

For the purpose of my study i'd be very grateful if you could fill in the Questionnaire i've prepared and maybe answer some more questions about your blog.

If you are willing to take part, my email address is mpdaws@essex.ac.uk

4:06 pm GMT  
Blogger My Five Sons said...

You have wonderful friends to read your wish lists and present the Right gifts!!!
Im looking forward to seeing how that shawl goes after you wash it to see if the oil comes out!

12:33 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home