knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, July 08, 2007

What a week!


It's been a stressful busy week, at one point on Monday we were warned that my neighbour might not make it and I was mentally preparing for the problem this would cause when her daughter and grand kids came home from holiday - luckily she made it and is at home again, any thanks from her daughter is noticeable by it's complete absence, I suspect she's having a guilt attack for going off on holiday without leaving me any contact details or instructions! I was cheered up by an early birthday present from a friend who has great taste! This bag will probably end up as yet another knitting bag as it's extremely capacious.

I've taken a break from lace this weekend and found the needles and yarn to finish off the ruffle of this shawl, I'm cheating by doing the final increase and the casting off at the same time using both ends of the yarn so as to avoid having 3500+ stitches on the needles at any one time, I'm only about a sixth of the way along but at least it's progressing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home