knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The drive by blogging

I have a streaming cold that prevented me going to visit my Mum last night but that justified me staying in bed reding the latest Harry Potter when the postman delivered it, don't worry I shan't be putting any spoilers here - I wasn't that impressed with it, but then I only just got around to finishing the previous volume that I abandoned due to boredom when it came out. I may well be in a minority but I much preferred her books when she had to keep them short in order to sell them. I've done virtually no knitting this week and the camera batteries are flat so I've no pictures to show you, maybe next week!
I'm off back to bed with a new knitting book that arrived today - pictures tomorrow I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home