knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, July 02, 2007

Slight hiatus

I'm just dashing off hospital visiting, my neighbour was taken ill in the early hours of this morning, I've spent most of the day at the hospital as her daughter who normally cares for her when neccessary is on holiday, if she make sit throuhg the next 24 hours which is in doubt I'll be fitting in hospital trips with work and not getting much knitting done, I did just want to thank people for their complements on teh shawl, I'm still at the 'Wow I can't believe I really did it' stage!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Five Sons said...

Congradulations on the shawl,its lovely and well worth the long hours and occasional frustration!! Im still looking for a pattern myself so seeing your finished work gives me inspiration!!! Well done!!

12:08 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home