knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Victory!


I'm counting this as a June FO as I finished it early this morning! I'm thrilled to have finished it, I began it on 23 March and finished it much more quickly than I had expected to.
I did cheat a little as the very centre should have had a pattern in it but it didn't seem worth the aggravation of juggling DPN's and patterning such a small section, I made the executive decision to go with stocking stitch instead.
After so much 2 ply I picked up soem 4 ply on 4mm needles and it feels as if I'm knitting with pokers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Lou said...

Well done! - it looks fantastic!

4:07 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I'm sure it will become a family heirloom.

5:03 pm GMT  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

It looks absolutely amazing, congratulations :)

6:55 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I have to say is WOW!!!

6:20 am GMT  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Wow, that is amazing!

6:43 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home