knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Another progress report!


I unrolled the lace edging today to see how long it looked - I have a feeling that changing yarns will mean this shawl will be HUGE! Happily I've now finished 27 of the 48 repeats and am feeling much more confident that I'll have enough time to complete this and even get some of the other baby clothes made that I have on my to do list. Now that the pattern is reasonably well established in my head I have worked at about double the speed I'd expected.

The long circular needle that I ordered from Get Knitted arrived yesterday together with some of this, I've been collecting Koigu in these purple/blue shades for a while and I think I now have enough to be able to start a project I've been planning for some time.


I don't think this will be enough to give you much of a clue as to what I'm playing with.


Her Ladyship reclining and trying to pretend that she hasn't spent the last 24 hours attempting to wreck the flat, climbing onto and into furniture and hurtling around knocking things over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home