knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What can I show you?


I'm afraid 18 repeats of the edging look pretty much like 15 and a bit! I'm still having such a good time with this project I'm having to ration myself or i'd spend all my week off knitting and end up with wrist ache! I have, in fact done some spring cleaning and cut the hedge today in between the groceries being delivered and falling asleep this afternoon. Susan and Rosie, thank you for the kind words, I do admit to there being at least one mistake on the edging that I didn't spot until too late to frog back, but it's one of thos emistakes not visible from the back of a moving horse, in fact i can't find it easily so I'm leaving it!

The intended recipient is looking forward to the shawl but finding the pregnancy trying so far as she isn't too well, luckily this great auntie to be only gets the occasional sore wrist!
In hopes of giving you something more interesting to look at than ever increasing lengths of lace I thought you might like to see the metalwork statue that I pass on my way to work, she's rather striking but the other week had been ornamented with an 'L plate', unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home