knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Excitement


This Spanish Dancer shawl is well on the way to the finish, I've got down to 161 stitches from the original 401 which makes me feel as if I'm on the home stretch, I'm no whoping that by the end of this month this will be another finished object. My knitting plans, alway subject to a great deal of change are no wbeing changed again, I've very recently heard that a very dear person to me is expecting her first child which means I'm now hunting for a lace weight shawl pattern that looks great, is challenging but won't defeat me, bearing in mind that I still have commitments to make baby clothes for 2 other people - I'm going to be very busy in the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home