knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, April 23, 2007

Testing!


Here is Hecate testing her climbing and jumping skills - she excelled herself while I was at work today, she got into my knitting bag and unwound part of several balls of wool, pulled the baby cardigan I was making off it's needles and stole the bamboo needle I was planning on testing the lace weight on, she then slept with her head on my knee for 3 hours in total exhaustion!

Yet another test swatch, the border pattern in 2ply, so far I think I like this best, although it isn't natural fibre the stitches show up better and it is easier to knit, I did half a pattern repeat this evening, it took me much longer than that to make half a pattern of the lace weight. I suppose this would have the advantage of being washable too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home