knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, May 04, 2007

Progress


I did some stash sorting last ninght and found enough Fyberspates double knitting in Wild Foxglove - my favourite colourway - to make a hat, the baby shawl is progressing much faster than I had anticipated and I needed something in a thicker yarn to give my hands a rest so I treated myself and cast on! You didn't seroiusly think I'd be able to stick with just one 'active' WIP did you?

I'm past half way along the edge of the shawl, this is 23 repeats out of 40, I'm finally getting to the point that I can see what to do next and I can see if I've gone wrong - always handy!

A close up of the pattern, it's looking good so far, certainly I'm finding this bit easier than I'd expected but I'm impatient now, I want to get to the centre quickly, I'm having an enforced break from knitting to night though as I burnt two of my fingers making the dinner!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Five Sons said...

Its absolutlely gorgeous,cant wait to see the end result!!
Still havent tried the mitred booties,soooo many projects on the go!

1:05 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home