knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not startitis!


Considering my plans to finish more UFO's this month you could be forgiven for wondering why I cast thi son yesterday and attacked it with determination to get it half way up the back (with integral sleeves) already. I have fallen sadly behind with baby clothes, I owe two people clothes for babies that are already here and I have two more friends expecting babies this year, this is my attempt to at least get something made for the baby that was born before Christmas! If I crack on at this speed I can get it finished and sent off in the next two weeks, that will remove one weight from my mind, then I can go back to my UFO clearance. In the mean time I shall carry on bus knitting the blue shawl on the journeys when the driver doesn't try to get the bus to fly - on those trips I just hang on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home