knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's a back


Including the button band on the neck and because of the way the pattern works I've done half the sleeves except for the cuffs! I've had a soft spot for this style of sweater ever since I misguidedly knitted myself a yellow one when I was in my teens, not being a slim teenager I looked like a demented canary, or to anyone who remembers the old BT adverts - a rather tatty Busby!

Just to show willing, I've even cast on the front although it hasn't grown very much yet, I'm still hoping to get this finished very quickly so that I can post it off and cross off one of my very ancient commitments. Next thing to start will be for my friend's new baby Ian as I made a load of things for his big brother Connor so it is only fair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home