knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Left over from yesterday


I didn't knit much last night - I was so sleepy even garter stitch felt difficult! I had to buy this book after I saw Eunny's version of one of the shawls in it, the Pine Cone I think, it has several shawls in it that I yearn to knit when I'm Spanish Dancered out!

This has more patterns I want to play with, I found it on amazon marketplace and treatd myself.

As usual I've returned fom time away with postcards, I have a huge collection, mostly of vaguely political and/or humerous ideas, I couldn't resist these 3 from the Oxfam book shop in York. For those of you curious about my knitting, teh red shawl is a bit bigger and heavier but pretty much looks like the last picture I showed you. Sheila, you'll find Fyberspates at http://www.fyberspates.co.uk/ or you can buy from www.getknitted.com, hope that helps.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home