knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Something finished!


I finished the Sublime hat, it seems to have turned out a mite smaller than I had expected, I'll just have to hope that it will fit the intended recipient, if not I'll be making another and this one will go into the Christmas gift pile, my plan is to keep with hats and scarves in amongst my other WIP's to be able to give knitted items to charity as well as to my family and friends.

I was completely worn out yesterday, I didn't get out of bed until after 1pm, something that I never do, I wasn't up to much knitting so I finished winding this yarn into balls, I like this a lot although I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it - it's going into my waiting for inspiration pile.

I did another 14 rows of the front of my lilac variegated sweater but it isn't worth taking a picture yet, the shawl is growing steadily, I've done around a third of the rows of the body which gives me an idea that I may possibly get this ready for the I cord and ruffle in around a week. I'm going to have to spend tomorrow hunting for a dentist to rescue my falling out crown, it's making it pretty much impossible fro me to eat safely. I don't know if I'll be able to find anyone before I go to York for work though which is a real nuisance and raising my stress levels considerably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home