knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Adding to the WIP's!


Firstly you can see the progress on the latest Spanish dancer shawl, it's just under one third done now so I should finish it for my self imposed deadline of mid April easily, all that garter stitch is dull but safe on the bus and I'll definitely take it with me to York next week, that should see another third done I think.

I realised last night in that moment between wakefulness and sleep that I had promised to knit a hat for the daughter of a colleague - I'll be seeing my colleague in York so it makes sense to get the hat knitted before then - this has led to me casting on the rib of a tam o shanter in Sublime extra fine merino double knitting, so far I'm enjoying knitting with it and the rib is nearly done. The hat will be my weekend knitting, from memory I can finish one completely in 2 days so there should be no danger of this not getting finished for next Tuesday. Yet again I have far too many things started but the hat is at least a short term addition to the WIPs and the shawl will be finished fairly soon too, I don't think there's much chance of baby surprise or the variegated yarn sweater getting finished before the end of this month but I'll prioritise them in April when at least easter may give me time to get them finished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who has too many WIP to count. I always ignore that meme that comes round, asking how many and what I have on the go at one time....after I get past 7, I feel bad about not finishing anything so what is the point in feeling bad? Just start another project and have done, eh ;)
Glad you are feeling better.
Nic

6:38 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home