knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Knitting onwards


I'm fighting off a cold today so I ended up spending today watching Michael Palin in Round the World in 80 Days and mostly knitting the jade green scarf. I did get a bit more of my chunky jacket done to reward myself for finishing a second ball of the jade green today, I can't normally do a ball a day of scarf, I get too bored but this is growing nicely. There isn't much point in taking picturs of it though until it's finished.



I experimented some more with the needle size for the Wendy Chic and I'm happy with this, strangely the flash has made almost all the sparkly bits come out as gold when they aren't, it is much slower to knit with, I'm not exactly sure why but it feels soft and slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home