knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Little progress

The silver scarf has grown by nearly half a ball of yarn, the bright green has grown by 2 rows, the Twilley's Spirit by 6 rows and the rib of my jacket by 2 rows, I have however had a good day and spent quality time cuddling the kitten. I've also got commissions to make 2 more fancy scarves so I've entertained myself by reorganising my knitting schedule and ordering the yarn for them.


This little piece of Arklow arrived today, my favourite pattern and my favourite blue glaze, a combination designed to make me happy. The lovely sunny day we've had here today has helped my mood, I'm doing well donsidering I normally suffer from SAD, it's well into November and I'm still pretty chirpy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home