knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Not lost, just busy


I've been busy churning out a few scarves that a friend requested at short notice, I've been cantering through the fancy yarn this weekend, I have two more scarves very nearly done, hopefully they will be finished by tomorrow evening then I can get back to my baby knitting.


One thing about scarf knitting is it really requires no attention whatsoever so I've had a weekend of catching up on some DVD's I hadn't got around to watching, I've watched Maureen Lipman's celebration of Joyce Grenfell - Re:Joyce, Dirty Dancing and Neil Simon's Barefoot in the Park, I was in need of cheering up and they're all good for a giggle, or at least have a feel good element. I was thoroughly annoyed as someone passing by our shared front garden has stolen a planter with a miniature conifer and ivy in it that was growing beutifully, I'm most unimpressed.
The back of my huge chunky jacket is growing, as you can see I'm working my way up the armhole now, if I keep at this I may end up with it finished before the worst of the cold weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home