knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A gift for Hecate

An old friend called in where I work today and brought this for kitten, a jungly lime green mouse, not quite as vivid as the green knitting that I'm currently procrastinating over, but pretty vivid even so! I have to admit that so far she hasn't shown much interest in it, but then she did manage to tip a tub of buttons all over the floor yesterday and is busily finding ones that I faile dto find when I cleared up after her.


I'nm still scarf kntting on the bus, this one is almost done, my chunky jacket back is 10 rows from the shoulder shaping now, so although I don't seem to be sticking totally to my schedule of knitting I'm not doing too badly and am at least keeping on and getting some things finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home