knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Knittting up a storm

Another scarf finished today, I only have about 4 or 5 more to do, this is a good thing, although then I will have finished turning my stash into cash, although I think I've found a purchaser for the yarn I had bought to knit something for my ex before he was my ex, I'll be glad to see the back of it.



The next scarf is for some reason metallic silver or at least grey with metallic bits in it, it is a bit scratchy to knit with, luckily my neighbour already loves it!





I'm still in love with this yarn, it's knitting up nicely and is a treat to work with,I'm still trying to pretend to myself that I didn't really start something new when I have so many things started, but I can't resist it, I treat myself to a few rows in between knitting up acrylic!

Just to show that I'm persistant, this is the back of my huge chunky jacket, finished yesterday when I was supposed to be knitting on the bright green toddler's sleevless sweater, I was so nearly at the end of it I just kept knitting. I have made myself do 6 rows of the bright green tonight though so I'm radiating nobility at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home