knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Several pictures at least!


First, we have a small shamrock bedecked cauldron, the Arklow collection grows, even if rather slowly!

Next we have 800g of pretty cheap ribbon yarn that I picked up for a work colleague, I think it's planned to become shawl type confections although I'm not 100% sure. It's safely in my back pack for travel to work tomorrow, together with a box of goodies that just need wrapping and labelling and then will travel to Germany, hopefully setting out before the weekend.

I finally finished something, a number of feet of fairy vomit scarf, I'm glad to be shot of it and will give it to my neighbour to inflict on one of her young relatives at Christmas and return to my bright red scarf - I looked it up and find the colour is Icarus, I assume in honour of his flight too near the sun definitely red hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home