knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Best laid plans

You should have seen a finished purple cosmic scarf here, I had a few rows to finish and the casting off (bear in mind this was the fourth knitting of the scarf as I had problems with the yarn and dropped stitches)I had to shut Hecate in the bathroom briefly to keep her indoors when my brother dropped some shopping off for me, in revenge she attacked my knitting while I was cooking tea, the scarf has bitten the dust for the fourth time and kitten is not my friend! I'm hoping that I may manage to pick the stitches up tomorrow in good light but it is most unlikely, I've failed the previous three times!
Thank you, and good night!
PS
Anyone want a kitten?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home