knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Short post


I had lots of pictures of Hecate mountaineering but Blogger ate my post, so here we have just one picture of her guarding some cotton yarn - she is clearly stating that it is hers and not mine any more! She has successfully removed one of her three stitches so far - she's still healing well though so unless anyone can tell me that I should be concerned I'll leave her and book in to have the other two stitches removed later.
To my relief my last parcel to my Secret Pal arrived yestreday - I've been spoiling Tanja who is another multi lingual VERY talented lady! I'm very relieved to hear that the lacey socks fit her too!
I'll try and post the mountaineering kitten later if Blogger stops sulking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home