knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Second socks are slow


Hecate supervising my blogging - it's just unfortunate that her descent involves landing on my desk, knocking the contents on the floor and standing on my keyboard.

The second sock is progressing terribly slowly, I've been sleeping much of today, it's a Sunday habit. Also I've been working on something for a friend's child.

Regular readers may remember this yarn, it was a gift from a colleague and is incredibly bright. I'm attempting a sweater out of it for my friend's child, it's a cable pattern, I'm not sure yet if it is going to work successfuly so I'm keeping it under wraps for the time being.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wow that yarn is bright!! Can't wait to see sweater progress.

7:33 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home