knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A mighty huntress


It isn't a very clear picture, but this was kitten moth hunting last night - demonstrating what a very long kitten she is! She has also most obligingly removed the last of her stitches, she makes a fine veterinarian's assistant!







I finished another boottee today, the parrot coloured one, but I've not got much knitting done this week, returning to work always leaves me tired and not very motivated. Coming homw to find part of a bal of Opal magic festooned around teh flat did NOT improve my mood either, but Hecate has since snuggled up with me playing at cute kitten and I can never stay cross with her for long.

1 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Sproing!

The sound of the last stitch popping.

12:52 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home