knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, September 04, 2006

Breeding boottees


I finished this pair yesterday, they've been passed to a colleague for her daughter who is expecting a new baby. I left Hecate alone at home for the first time since her surgery, she has been a busy kitten, another of the stitches has gone, we have one more to go!

These are the remaining pieces of boottee that I have started, I have to return to the socks I'm making for another friend and colleague as they have to be finished by October and he has big feet! I'd like to give a special welcome to all the visitors to my blog who have come via Tanja's blog, I must apologise for the fact that I can only write in English!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It amazes me how much knitting you accomplish! And such beautiful work. Hope the kitty did well on her own.

3:22 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home