knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, September 08, 2006

Almost a tiger foot


The boottees are making very slow progress due to me spending yesterday with a poorly kitten, vet advice was that she had a minor infection that will clear following a shot of antibiotics, she certainly seems much brighter today. Yesterday we spent curled up asleep which encouraged her to rest and recover, I suspect she will make up for the peace very quickly, she's already opened and unpacked a box of Regia while I was at work today.
I'm planning a trip to visit my Mum tomorrow - she did some shopping for me at the knitting stalls last weekend and I believe has brought back more sock yarn! It's a 45 minute bus journey each way, so I'm fairly optimistic that I'll get at least part way through the cuff of the second tiger foot. I'm doing these as displacement activity, I need to finish a pair of socks this month as a gift and post two other pairs that I made months ago, procrastination is moving from my middle name to my first name!
Looking at my boottees in progress it becomes evident that I have SBS - second boottee syndrome, I'm going to try and finish all the pairs in reasonable time!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Five Sons said...

Those booties are fascinating me,I have looked everywhere for the pattern but not knowing what its called hasn't helped much,

Theres a few babies expected shortly so I will probably fall back to the Opal baby sock one,haven't tried it but it looks quick!

Hope your Hecate is feeling better soon

12:18 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home