knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's another pair


Another finished pair of boottees, this pair need washing though as the dye has been coming out on my hands. I only have one boottee left to finish and then they all have pairs, and I have 3 emergency baby gifts in my stock pile - for the first time in ages I'm actually one step ahead. It's just a shame I haven't got anything organised for Christmas, I don't even have any plans yet!

I'm almost at the armhole on the back of this, I'm making a V neck sleeveless sweater, I don't think any child could successfully wear more of this green than that! It is turning out well, but I still make stupid errors in the pattern, every repeat I end up tinking back at least one cable that I do backwards or in the wrong place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home