knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Knitting and a cat's tail


Knitting first! I actually cast on the second sock of the valentine colourway - a friend of mine has asked if I'll make them for her, so I'm going to see if I can get the pair finished this month, I've also decided on a home for the petticaot colourway, so I'm going to push on with this first sock at the same time.


This arrived from America today - small but pretty, I'm very pleased that I managed to get this as it fits with all my shamrock Arklow items.


I picked this up because it comes under the heading of souvenir ware rather than anything else.
Just in case you thought Hecate is absent from the blog we have here an illustration of why pictures can be tricky to get for this blog! Hecate is currently playing happily with a noisy toy ball that she is chasing around the bath tub while I type this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home