knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, June 19, 2006

Progressing by leaps and bounds!

Not me - the cat, Hecate has been trying to get to the top of the curtains ever since she got here.


As you can see, she's figured it out today.
Not only can she get up there, she then walks along the curtain pole.
Then, she turns round and goes back the way she came.
I did think she might get stuck at the end but she managed to get down without wrecking anything!

It isn't often that packages arrive from eBay sellers done up like this!
But then not all the packages contain anything as delightful as this!

It's less than 4" high and exquisitely decorated.

This looks positively clumsy by comparison, but is rather classy in it's own way.

The Opal petticoat sock has reached the point where I wasn't about to try and pick up stitches on the bus.

The foot of this sock is progressing, I may even get it finished this week if the kitten continues to wear herself out curtain climbing. At the moment she is curled up across my feet while I type!

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

And nice to meet you too! She's a highly entertaining cat but all too frequently poses when I don't have my camera with me!

6:49 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home