knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Current SIP's

First up is the lace sock, I'm 2 patterns into the foot, I still haven't learnt the pattern properly unfortunately so I have to have it written down in front of me while I'm working on it, it's grown reasonably quickly though considering I can't do it on the bus!











This one is about a third of the way along the foot, I'm hoping to get it finished before the end of the month to increase my tally of completed socks.












This is another mate for a poor orphan sock, I've halved my tally of orphans in the last two months. Blissfully it's been cooler today so I've actually done some gardening and housework, that slowed down the knitting, but it's the first time it's been cool enough to do anything remotely energetic.





I may not have been being energetic, but this was Hecate last night, today she has brought me a ball of yarn and two skeins, I've figured out where from though - she's managed to open the lid of a storage box under my bed!
Scarlet Princess, I've tried to hide my new yarn safely from her, but it appears that only locked doors will do!
Secret Pal, the socks look as if they will fit fine, I'll try them on after I bath - I go barefoot in summer and didn't want to try such lovely socks on with dirty feet!

1 Comments:

Blogger scarletprincess said...

However much I miss not having my cats, I don't miss waking up to find yarn and needles disembodied around the house or chewed into a matted mess!
Those lacy socks look wonderful, I must think about knitting the mates for the 2 orphan socks I have.

11:13 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home