knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A quiet weekend

There's been a lack of the china that I collect lately, but this bowl arrived today, I'm working on deciding where to display the collection out of kitten range, I do have one glass fronted display cabinet but it's pretty full.







At one point the factory that I collect from was owned by a Japanese firm, this is the first example of their production style that I've managed to afford.













The apple blossom sock has progressed around the heel, but knitting is running second this weekend to try and empty my spare room so that I can hoover up the debris from Hecate fighting a dead plant!














Beating up your scratching post leaves you exhausted says Hecate!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home