knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, May 05, 2006

Minor knitting progress

Hecate continues to supervise my knitting, you really don't want to seee how scratched my hands and legs are at present! I have invested in a spray bottle and filled it with water in order to dissuade her from biting electric cables.






One of our local shops is selling this yarn very cheaply, I'm just making a quick garter stitch scarf to put away for Christmas, teh slight snag is that single point needles have ends for Hecate to chew and swing on, I have to hold on tightly or she pulls the needle out of the stitches.



The current sock, I call it apple blossom and I have no idea where I got the yarn from at the moment, somewhere on eBay I'm fairly sure though so I'll look it up and if I find out I'll let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home