knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Knitting then other stuff

Despite Hecate's best endeavours to prevent me, I finished another sock. The kitten who rules the universe was in an evil mood last night - I suspect from being left alone too long as I was later in than the first day she was left. She hurtled around the flat knocking things over all evening far too full of herself!
She did let me take pictures of all the orphan socks, but doesn't yet understand that she has to cooperate if they are to cease to be orphans sooner rather than later.
I took my camera with me to work this morning and took the opportunity to take a few arty farty pictures of trees.




This is a front garden that I walk past - very Japanese and zen - I like it but still prefer flowers in my gardens.










What can I day - the bounding kitten has discovered her scratching post and is demonstrating her agility!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home