knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, May 01, 2006

Progress for April and plans for May

You see, I did start the second sock for my friend, it hasn't grown much as Hecate and I indulged in our own form of bonding today, we slept alot with her curled up on my shoulder or embeded in my armpit!
I have at least managed to reach the gusset on this sock although with a few scratches on my hands where the kitten mistook my hand for a knitting needle.
Reviewing April, I finished 5 pairs of socks, a total of 7 finished socks for the month and 8 sqaures from the teach yourself to knit afghan, I'd targetted 4 pairs of finished socks and progress on several WIP's that I never touched. For May I'm setting no targets at all, Hecate is taking up time, and I'm anticipating a difficult time on a personal level in the short term, I'll just hopefully keep plodding on with the socks and squares!

1 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

I had a cat before my allergies got really bad - he used to try to program the computer with me.

8:54 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home