knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Some words from Hecate

Hecate says not to blame her for the slow knitting progress, that just because she spends her time attacking my left arm I should still be able to knit! I'd forgotten what it's like to have a kitten apparently on springs bounding through your home! I have found a useful bonus of hand knitted socks, they protect your feet from kitten fangs when she attacks them! Lucky for me she's a light weight - I weighed her approximately today and she is around 810g.
Steady progress on this sock for my friend, it feels lovely and should - I hope be finished this week.
The sock in Regia, I haven't got very far with this one but at least the heel flap is quick. Once I reach the heel I always feel better, even with ankle socks it feels good to get the leg finished!

1 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

What an innocent looking face she has. Don't they all?

5:14 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home