knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mostly patterns

The second sock progresses, I've been lucky enough to get quality knitting time on both bus journeys today. I started and finished the heel flap and turned the heel as well. I do liek this colourway, although I think of it as spring rather than 'key lime pie'











I got this on eBay, it will be next after the Learn to Knit Afghan I think, just a quick glance has made me want to experiment!














This, this is gorgeous, I'm drooling over several patterns in here, it's so nice to see garments designed to flatter big sizes rather than just scaled up from small sizes.













And another pretty little dish to add to my shamrock collection. I don't expect to get chance to blog tomorrow, but I expect to be back on Friday and am hoping for something special to show you, it all depends ona friend bringing it round though so I won't promise you!

1 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Nice key lime sock-let

10:24 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home