knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, April 28, 2006

Knitting and reasons for not knitting

First, my knitting content, this is the first sock of a pair that I am making for a friend, it's knitting up well and feels really nice - I promise as soon as I finish teh first sock I'll cast on the second one - in fact I may even cast on the second sock next!




This, is the fifth pair finished for this month, I did in fact only make 6 socks, but I was making pairs for orphans. There may well be a slow down on the knitting front in the short term. Please see below for the reason!






Please meet 9 week old Hecate cat, she loves knitting needles and yarn, thinks her new mum is meant for chewing on and/or climbing over and is cute beyond anything. Cat lovers will understand that to me this seems perfectly reasonable!

4 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

What a cutie pie and I love her black but really black on black striping!

2:34 pm GMT  
Blogger Lilith said...

Ooooooooooooh, aren't they adorable at that age???
Yummy!
Congratulations!!

9:49 pm GMT  
Blogger Daisy said...

Cute puddy tat!

8:26 am GMT  
Blogger Fred said...

Oooo I remember those sharp pointy teeth attacking the toes. My two still pounce on my yarn from time to time but more often snuggle up into the skeins.

6:08 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home