knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, November 05, 2007

Sunday


In the lack of blogging last week I never showed you this, I never buy Rowan books normally as they are mostly full of designs that are too small for my use, but this book being men's patterns goes larger and has a couple of patterns that I really want to make from it.

The second sock of this pair is now growing reasonably quickly, this is the end result of me sitting in front of the television watching lots of Victoria Wood repeats.


Hecate let me have the armchair today - but took over the computer table - she's definitely having an attention seeking phase again although to be fair it is some time since she last fell in my bathwater which is something!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home