knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, June 04, 2007

Horseshoe lace


I had a rotten time getting this pattern to work right, mostly because somehow I'd got the wrong number of stitches at the end of the first pattern repeat and the pattern doesn't show a picture of what the middle of the shawl should loook like. I did a search online and found a picture that helped enormously and now I have two of the four repeats done, then I have to go back to the miniatuer leaf pattern and add ferns to it - still with no idea of what it should look like!
I don't expect to get much done tomorrow as my morning is going to be spent queuing at the ENT department of our local hospital. I don't find large acres of shawl a practical proposition for taking out in public so I'll probably tak emy mitred squares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home