knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, May 21, 2007

7 random things meme


I know I'm supposed to tag 7 people to do this meme but as usual I'm so far behind everyone I'd struggle to find 7 people to tag who haven't already done it, so, if you read this and want to do it the instructions are as follows.
"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog." If you decide you really wish I'd tagged you just leave a comment and I'll edit this post to link to you!





  1. I think I've already established that I like rhododendrons, I even take pictures of them in the rain!

  2. I like rhubarb to eat

  3. I hate the taste, smell and texture of the mushy peas that appear to be obligatory with fish and chips in the north of England.

  4. I listen to Irish rebel band music a lot although I'm not remotely Irish

  5. My first cat was called Apricot Brandy and he liked to lie on his back in my arms to have his tummy stroked.

  6. Despite my aversion to organised religion - especially the Christian church I can't resist spending time in old churches.

  7. My favourite material is velvet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home