knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, April 02, 2007

An Easter gift

I received a parcel today from Sibille - I hadn't expected an Easter gift and was very surprised (and cheered up) to meet this delightful sheep!
This lovely sock yarn, so much for me not increasing my stash for a few months, but it is lovely. A chocolate bunny which I shall try and stay away from until the weekend.
Last but not least a pattern for an interesting pair of socks to challenge me to start knitting socks again! Thank you so much Sibille - a most unexpected and appreciated parcel! The good news is that the red/purple/blue shawl is onto the ruffle and should be finished by the end of the Easter weekend, I shall get out some sock needles as a reward then I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home