knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Knitting delayed


I didn't entirely stop knitting today but I had to switch to scarf knitting for a while as Hecate was sleeping soo peacefully!

How can I disturb a cat who is as contented as this? She and I have spent a day quietly together, she's been short of my attention for the last few weeks so I've been making it up to her today, as a result she has been much calmer and happier, rather unlike the toddler tantrum throwing that she's resembled this week.

I have managed to rescue my knitting for part of the day and am 3/5ths of the way to the back yoke of the jacket, I do occasionally like chunky knitting, it grows so much quicker than 4 ply!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, just too cute.

12:35 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw...what a beautiful kitty. And I understand I've been trying to pay more attention to my cats too, especially to try and compensate them for what they put up with at the hands of Connor!

2:28 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home