knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another scarf


The advantage of having a number of scarves started is that you get regular finished ones! This one will be added to the bag I'm filling up for my neighbours to choose from. I know that the eyelash yarn is drifting out of fashion but they still like them for various grand daughters and I'm steadily knitting my way throuhg the stash of cheap yarn that I bought in the spring. This must be a good thing as my stash is somewhat out of hand. I'm hardly buying anything new now unless I get a request for something that I can't shop for in the stash. One advantage of knitting scarves on fairly lareg needles or knitting chunky yarn is the speed with which the stash gets eaten up, unlike the 4 ply bright green effort or my sock yarn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home