knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Not a sock in sight today!

Given the choice of a comfy padded cat bed, a settee, an armchair and a double bed, you might expect Hecate to sleep on a cardboard box I suppose! She thanks Lixie for the kind words, as do I. It was my choice to end the relationship, but that doesn't make it any easier I find.
Rediscovering patchwork has begun, surprisingly Hecate doesn't seem that interested in me doing this, she attacks kniting, crochet and cross stitch but so far she has slept through me patchworking. I now have 2 ears for Bagpuss - including their linings and the back is begun, the plan is to give this to my Mum for her birthday - strange I know but she likes Bagpuss.
A rather tired piece of Arklow, poor thing has lost most of it's gilt, but I've never seen this shape of pot from there before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home