knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, May 22, 2006

The tiger marches on

I'm pleased with the progress on the tiger sock, I'd hoped to give this pair to my friend for her birthday, but that was in April, it should be finished by the end of the week anyway which isn't too bad considering how much assistance I get from Hecate. Last night I did achieve some knitting in peace as I bribed her with fresh mackerel which she enjoyed and fell asleep after!

This is another piece of Arklow's art pottery, it goes with some other pieces I have so although it isn't my favourite style I've added it to the collection, especialy as it is an unusual item.
This is far more to my liking, delicately decorated and adds to my shamrock collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home