knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, May 19, 2006

No knitting again

I've been looking for these! A certain fur baby had stolen the bag with them in and hidden them, now they've been found I can carry on knitting - except that she's asleep in my left arm whil I type one handed!



She's still keen on watching television. Also she tries to escape through the front door whenever it opens, a big no no until she has been neutered, innoculated and chipped.

My latest piece of Arklow pottery, I have more that matches it and some on it's way from Australia too. Luckily Hecate finds the packaging more interesting than the pottery!

1 Comments:

Blogger scarletprincess said...

Aww seeing your little furball makes me realise how much I miss having my cats. Maybe once the baby's born I can start again with a new kitten, though I'm sure my hands will be full enough!
I'm glad you found your socks!!!

7:29 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home