knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Poor postman!

Packages arrived from eBay today, this mug is Arklow pottery but not from the factory, it's very different to anything else I have.
A pair of matching mini vases, I love the shape of the vases from this factory, very simple and lovely curves.
Nothing special this, just a nice littel dish, this factory made lots of 'hunting scenes' that I won't buy but this is just a straight forward country scene.
Another pretty shape, this milk jug is such a nice shape - I couldn't resist it.
My current sock, key lime pie and progressing very slowly while I wrestle with afghan sqaures.
The pale green square is doing fine, the two shades of lilac one is proving to be a complete pain, I'm suspecting that there is an error on one line of the pattern, but I'm not quite sure yet.

I'm in the process of setting up a separate blog to record the afghan progress as it's such a huge project I wanty to keep a record of it all together, it isn't organsied yet, but it will be soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home