knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No knitting!

Yesterday morning it was very very cold, walking across the office car park I slipped and fell, banging my shoulder and wrist and jarring my poor old back again. I've now been extensively prodded poked and examined by the medical profession and although they are reasonably confident nothing is cracked or broken I currently can't knit and they are unsure how much if any damage I'll have done my back.
There is therefore no knitting content today, a fair amouint of feeling sorry for myself and a good deal of limping and whinging happening here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon. Why don't you listen to some knitting podcasts to pass the time if you can't knit?

1:52 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home